- Home Security Taps Into the Technology of Mobile Camera Trailers - February 20, 2023
- Video Surveillance Trailer Security in Winter Weather - February 6, 2023
- Sourcing Better Solar Security Trailers in the New Year - January 30, 2023
Security Trailers proudly serves the Quad State Area, a region that has both the highest and lowest auto theft rates in the nation (depending on the state). In each of the states that we service with our solar powered security trailers, here is the most recently available data on annual auto thefts by state:
Source: U.S. Department of Justice, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Uniform Crime Reports for 2020
As you can see, Texas is experiencing a serious auto theft problem. In fact, local news reports have revealed that 2022 outpaced 2021 for auto thefts in Texas.
How a Security Trailer Can Prevent Auto Theft
Whether you own a retail establishment, construction firm or other type of commercial business, you have an obligation to provide the safest environment possible for those who inhabit the premises: employees, customers, vendors and other visitors. Protecting their safety should also include helping them protect their automobiles from theft. A solar powered, mobile security trailer can do this by:
- Monitoring the parking areas and lots throughout the property.
- Filming the lot with four mounted cameras that see for 330 feet in each direction.
- Connecting to a central station where a live agent is watching in real time.
- Enabling the agent to speak directly to potential thieves over a powerful loudspeaker.
- Frightening the intruders away with the warning, in addition to colorful strobe lights.
- Sending police to the location, if it is deemed necessary by the agent.
A security trailer can also be the ideal solution to prevent auto theft in these common scenarios:
- You have discovered the high cost of hiring live security guards to monitor the site 24/7.
- You are working on a temporary jobsite where a traditional security system can’t be installed.
- Your property or site will be closed for the holidays or the offseason.
- Your site is a remote, rural, or offgrid location with little or no access to electricity.
- Your local police department requires video verification in order to respond to alarms.
Leasing a Security Trailer to Prevent Auto Theft
In any of the cases above, it can be a worthwhile endeavor to look into whether a security trailer will solve these problems. At Security Trailers, we make budgeting for this security expense easy on business owners. We do this by giving you the opportunity to lease a surveillance trailer rather than purchase it outright, which can mean a 90% reduction in upfront costs. To lease a security trailer over the course of 12 months, there’s a manageable monthly fee that leaves ample room to pay your employees, preserve your capital and protect your profits. If the property is larger, with multiple parking areas or a multi-level parking structure, leasing multiple security trailers is also an option.
Because each security trailer is portable, you are able to experiment with moving them around the property until you determine the right location for each one.
Request a Security Trailer Demo
Auto theft is a big problem in many states, including the Quad State Area. To help address this, we offer a potential solution that is mobile, solar powered and able to be leased for easy budgeting. If you’re a business owner, we can help you protect the vehicles of your employees, customers and other visitors to the property. With one or more security trailers watching over your parking area, you can reduce your liabilities by making your lot a safer place to park. To see one of our powerful security trailers in action, request a demo from us today. We look forward to answering your questions.
About Security Trailers.com
SecurityTrailers.com specializes in theft and vandalism prevention and intervention for commercial and residential construction, with zero tolerance for loss. Our regional service area comprises Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri, Arkansas and North Texas. Contact us today to request a free demo on our video surveillance trailer products and interactive monitoring service.